Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stream of Consciousness

I'm strugging with homework every weekend since the school has begun. Maybe I should enhance my efficiency and get used to it. I don't know other's situation, maybe you can finish it easily. But in general, the first month has gone smoothly, despite my ankle which was twisted last Friday, while it gets well quite soon, now I can walk very fast. During that period of time, I was moved by every one who took care of me or asked me about it. Maybe people tend to be fragile during hardship. Though I'm fine now I can still know that there are many things forward that we have to overcome. Language, classes, relationship etc.

As time goes by, I find my love to the scenery of Eau Claire growing. As I got the wrong bus on Friday, I had to get off at a random station, and walk around in the middle of nowhere, but at that very moment, I realized it was the time for me to hang around in the street, watch the sunshine thrown to the shopwindow, the exotic neiborhood and every one of a kind store. People's smiles implied that it was a cozy afternoon, so I changed my mind: things should be beatiful and so did the life.

1 comment:

TiFfAnY said...

Hi Dawnding,
It is sad that your ankle was twisted. Hope that you will recover soon. Wow, you was walking around the street as well. I did it on the same day as you. Unfortunately, I went there in the evening and there was very quite and nothing much for me to take a look like you did.I am very agree with the last sentence you wrote. Let's us work hard together..."JIA YOU"