In general, I'm becoming lazier and lazier. For I skipped another class on Friday morning, which made me feel guilty again. And I won't do homework until the last moment, in addition, I'm fond of surfing online instead of studying. Maybe because my last midterm test just finished, but it's obvious that the final tests are coming! So, there's no reason for me to play limitless.
Anyway, we have to make ourselves relax a little. As the Pre-Thanksgiving lunch was held in Marcel's house. She's a really nice person, I appreciated what she did and like the food there. Above all, the atmosphere is different from the campus', as all international students gathered there. What's more, we Chinese students reunioned at the very night for a hot pot dinner! I didn't expect it was so delicious! Compared to the freezing cold weather outside, the warm cozy air inside couldn't be more precious and comfortable. I've already begun to expected another hot pot dinner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yeah.. I like to go Marchell's house because I get to eat a lot of Asian foods and that reduce my homesick!
So was the hot pot dinner after Marcell's or during the Thanksgiving gathering at Marcell's? What exactly is a hot pot dinner?
I 've become so lazy these days. i just sleep when i get time and leave the homework for thelast moment. i should improve this habit and you too better. have fun
Let me know if you need help with your French. I will be glad to help you!!
Marchell's house dinners are always really good!We have another one in a few days!hehe
Post a Comment