Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homecoming Weekend

Another busy week has gone through. But there were also many interesting things happened, such as the activities related to homecoming. we watched the American football on weekend, and it's the first time I watch it. And Mrs. Johnson's husband sat right beside me, after the specific explanation, I understood it. Unsimilar to soccer, American football is much more violent and dangerous. I think the genes of attaction of human being are totally intrigued out in this game.

At the end of it, we won with 30 plus to 0, which gave me a sharp impression in this very first time of watching football. As for the outcome of the competition of homecoming King and Queen, the guy I like-Ben John finally got the glory as homecoming King. There are still many activities in the coming week, which makes the life in America exciting and hustling.

3 comments:

ChlOe, Kok said...

Yeah, I have the same opinion that America football seems violant and anggressive for me. However, I'm enjoy watching it.

kati said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kati said...

Did you also watch the parade? I went there with my roommate and a friend of her, it was really nice and the best thing was, that they throw sweets! :-)